Re: Future Handling of Blue Sheets

2012-05-06 20:26:31
David:

The list of participants and their addresses are already part of the
proceedings.  The incremental difference shows which participants signed in at
each session.

Russ

On May 6, 2012, at 7:03 PM, David Morris wrote:

From my following of the topic, that concensus was really rough, in
particular the part about publishing the scans on-line. That represents
a significant difference in ease access which I think required more than
the very very rough concensus you seem to think you found.