Re: Future Handling of Blue Sheets

2012-05-06 21:04:25

I consider that there is a significant difference between the information
provided in the registered attendee list and the individual blue sheets:

a) to the extent that the information on the blue sheet is valid, it
provides an hour by hour log of location, the overall list of attendees at
most indicates an individual was present to pick up their badge at some
point during the meeting.
b) the validity of the list of registered attendees has a higher degree
of probable validity because of the requirement for a significant payment
and the processes required to process that payment.
c) Individual blue sheets can suffer from any number of unintentional and
intentional issues which limit their factual validity but not the mischief
which can be caused by their easy online access.
d) Scanning and publication imports a validity to the data which is not
widely accepted by the community.

David Morris