Re: So, where to repeat? (was: Re: management granularity)

2012-08-09 15:50:40
On 8/9/12 2:42 PM, John C Klensin wrote:
Let me say that a different way.  We sometimes have to tolerate
countries, like the US, who a fussy about visas or immigration
procedures for people coming from specific other countries.  I
wish we didn't.  But, as soon as a country says "if you have a
passport from X, you aren't getting in, don't even bother to
apply for a visa", they should be off our list of possibilities.

Agreed.

Dare I say that we need a requirements document? ;-)

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/