Re: So, where to repeat? (was: Re: management granularity)

2012-08-09 10:20:47

On Wed, 8 Aug 2012, Geoff Mulligan wrote:

So I'm confused...  We're we talking about the possibility of
sticking to one European city, one north American city and one Asian
city and not picking various cities throughout the world.

Oh, I see. My reading was that we would focus on small number of
cities in each region, especially since we cannot depend on ONE
being always available for our dates, host and sponsorship
notwithstanding.

Ole