RE: So, where to repeat? (was: Re: management granularity)

2012-08-09 15:43:16
Let me say that a different way.  We sometimes have to tolerate
countries, like the US, who a fussy about visas or immigration
procedures for people coming from specific other countries.  I
wish we didn't.  But, as soon as a country says "if you have a
passport from X, you aren't getting in, don't even bother to
apply for a visa", they should be off our list of possibilities.

   john

--On Thursday, August 09, 2012 22:22 +0200 "Sprecher, Nurit (NSN
- IL/Hod HaSharon)" <nurit(_dot_)sprecher(_at_)nsn(_dot_)com> wrote:

Istanbul, Dubai, and similar places will not allow all of us
in the community to participate in the meetings....

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On
Behalf Of Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 11:20 PM
To: ext Geoff Mulligan; Ole Jacobsen
Cc: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net; Richard Shockey
Subject: RE: So, where to repeat? (was: Re: management
granularity)

Why not consider Istanbul? It's another nice harbor city.

Has a series of world class hotels like Grand Hyatt, Hilton,
InterContinental, Radisson Blu but also less expensive hotels,
close to each other.