RE: So, where to repeat? (was: Re: management granularity)

2012-08-08 03:04:43
I'll bet Dublin would be rated higher if the meetings had been
downtown.

Indeed.

Mehmet

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf
Of ext Steve
Crocker
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 12:01 AM
To: Tim Chown
Cc: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: So, where to repeat? (was: Re: management granularity)

I'll bet Dublin would be rated higher if the meetings had been
downtown.  Same for
Vienna.

Steve

On Aug 7, 2012, at 5:55 PM, Tim Chown wrote:

Hi,

My top three repeat venues would be Prague, Minneapolis and
Vancouver.  Great
meeting venues, with everything you need nearby.

My least favoured venues have been Dublin, Vienna and Maastricht.

Of course, you have to experiment to find good repeat venues...

Tim