Re: So, where to repeat? (was: Re: management granularity)

2012-08-09 12:39:31
So I'm confused...  We're we talking about the possibility of sticking to one
European city, one north American city and one Asian city and not picking
various cities throughout the world.

I was just suggesting picking -a- city in Europe that was not multiple hops
from most US hubs.  Prague, while a nice city, isn't one hop and as Dave
pointed out this adds costs and time, just as would choosing a US city that is
multiple hops from major European hubs.

I loved Vancouver and would go back there over and over again.  I like
Minneapolis for convenience and venue and would go there every time.

I liked Prague, both times, but had trouble getting there both times and it did
add time and cost.

Geoff