Re: Re: [IAB] Last Call: Modern Global Standards Paradigm

2012-08-11 10:13:51
On Aug 11, 2012, at 16:41, Dave Crocker <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> wrote:

consensus-oriented process

Sometimes, though, you have to act.

While a consensus-oriented process*) document could certainly be used to
improve (or deteriorate) the document by a couple more epsilons, I agree with
Randy Bush: Signing it now is a no-brainer.

Grüße, Carsten

*) Well there was a call for comments, and it already supplied the first such
set of epsilons.
That may have to do when time is of the essence.

(That's also what you choose your leadership for.
If we don't like the outcome, we can always decide not to re-elect Russ :-)