Re: In Memoriam IETF web page

2012-10-22 10:03:45
i started the thread on nanog.  i am not sure abha or jon would want to
be on such a list.  remember them and honor and carry on their work,
don't memorialize them.

With all respect, it is not just about the person, it is about their work,
its importance, the history of this Internet and providing role models to
others.

This discussion has changed my mind.  I no longer support the creation of such
a page.

A major factor in my changing my mind does not appear on this mail list, so I
will share it.  In private I have received messages that can be summarized as:
"If you make such a page, please do not put me on it."  These messages came
from sources that clearly belong on such a page if it exists.

Russ