Re: In Memoriam IETF web page

2012-10-23 08:55:21
I wish I had known Abha. I recently searched for information about her, as I
was curious about her short AD career on some statistic that I looked up. She
seemed like a very nice person based on the stories that I found.

But back to topic. I'm with Benson on this issue. And I also think that whoever we at the IETF
think is "important" probably wrote enough important RFCs. At least for me, those RFCs
far outweigh any "in memoriam" RFC that might be written for him or her. Those RFCs are
the ones that I want to remember those persons from.

But I do like the idea of in memoriam articles in the IETF journal.

Jari