Re: Idea for a process experiment to reward running code...

2012-12-03 10:55:56

On 12/03/2012 04:41 PM, Marc Petit-Huguenin wrote:
I support this idea, but I think that free software should also be considered
as part of this experiment (free software and open source are not synonymous).
 Using the acronym FOSS and defining it as Free or Open Source Software in the
document would achieve this.

Fair point. OTOH, there are folks who want to not require open-source
too. For now, I'd gone with "ideally open-source." As I said to Sam,
let's deal with that, if need be, at IETF LC.

In the meantime, I've posted -01 [1] with a bunch of changes. Do let
me know if I forgot to ack someone and as before all comments
(inevitable, this being a process thing;-) are very welcome.

Thanks,
S.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrell-ft-01