Re: Idea for a process experiment to reward running code...

2012-12-03 08:29:43

On 12/03/2012 02:25 PM, Barry Leiba wrote:
Running code, when it's an organic part of the document development,
is undoubtedly a good thing -- it doesn't make everything right, but,
yes, it does do *some* spec validation and probably does help spec
quality.

Fully agree. And this kind of experiment may encourage that
good thing some more. Or not. We'll not see if we don't try.
We may see if we do try. I think its worth trying. (That's
fairly obvious I guess:-)

S.