Re: Simplifying our processes: Conference Calls

2012-12-03 13:37:47

On Dec 3, 2012, at 8:01 PM, SM wrote:

There are people contributing to a working group who are not subscribed to
the mailing list.  There are probably people who are not actively following a
working group who might attend a conference call.

Any data that supports your argument? Are there people subscribed to the IETF
announce list who just wait for conference calls they can join.
With the same argument we should just forward every "interesting" mail from the
working group just in case that someone on the IETF announcement list cares
about it.

If you do not follow the mailing list how likely is it that you will understand
the discussions during the conference call?

Ciao
Hannes