Re: Simplifying our processes: Conference Calls

2012-12-03 15:39:59
Hi Hannes,
At 11:37 03-12-2012, Hannes Tschofenig wrote:
Any data that supports your argument? Are there people subscribed to the IETF announce list who just wait for conference calls they can join.

Please do not read this as data. There are about five messages daily about webfinger from non-subscribers. I doubt that these individuals are subscribed to the IETF announce mailing list.

With the same argument we should just forward every "interesting" mail from the working group just in case that someone on the IETF announcement list cares about it.

If I understood correctly it was a question of "meetings" and not "interesting" messages.

If you do not follow the mailing list how likely is it that you will understand the discussions during the conference call?

It's unlikely that I would be able to understand the discussions if I have not read the mailing list.

Regards,
-sm