RE: Simplifying our processes: Conference Calls

2012-12-05 10:02:10
Hi Donald,

It's a question of costs and benefits. The cost of the IETF Announce
posting is small. There are not that many of them and I don't find
them to be a burden.

How many conference calls as part of working group activities did you
organize in the last two years?

Maybe there are not that many because the overhead is too high to
organize them.

The benefit in openness and transparency is
large.

Are working group activities not open and transparent in your view?

Thus the answer is simple and the policy should remain as it is
for now. If conditions change, it can certainly be revisited.
How many conference calls of working groups you are not subscribed to
did you attend?

Ciao
Hannes

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:59 PM, Hannes Tschofenig