Re: Running code, take 2

2012-12-13 08:18:54

Le 2012-12-13 à 09:16, Adrian Farrel a écrit :

I'm interested in this idea.

However, I note that an "implementation status" section of a document is
frozen
in time when a document goes to RFC.

I wonder whether we could leverage our tools and do something similar to IPR
disclosures. That is, provide a semi-formal web page where implementation
details could be recorded and updated. These would then be searchable and
linked
to from the tools page for the I-D / RFC.

They could record the document version that has been implemented, and also
allow
space for other notes.

I like that idea.

Marc.