Re: Running code, take 2

2012-12-13 18:11:25
My concern remains that we not create new formal procedures to do (or
even experiment with) things that can be done under existing rules
either for the whole IETF or on an area by area or even document by
document basis

<aol>

my apologies.  i did not mean that formal implementation reports should
be filed for everything, or even everything that wants to be on a fast
track, if there is a fast track.

i meant merely to illustrate that we already have flavors for filing
implementation reports.  and i was asking if/how melinda thought the
format of reporting might affect the speed and direction of the track.

randy