Making RFC2119 key language easier to Protocol Readers

2013-01-04 14:51:26
formalization of the description language, and I like the English
prose. But it raises process questions for the IETF as a whole:

Are we deliberately evolving our language to use RFC 2119 terms as the
principle verbs  of a formal specification language?

Is it *our language* or our specification language?

I agree that we use in IETF documents the English language but don't
think it is equal/close to all WORLD's language(s), so using RFC2119
will help programmers to read who may like the spoken language, but
like most the specification coding  language(s). However, the
specification/protocol language reader needs to be clear and in an
easy language. I think in the IETF the coding languages is OUR
language not only English.

AB