Re: Making RFC2119 key language easier to Protocol Readers

2013-01-05 03:09:06
Hi Mikael

Also what it means following things in it that is not RFC2119 language.

It will mean, you should understand me/english/ietf/procedure even if
I don't have to explain, and you need to understand English well even
if you are a great implementor or great programming language speaker.

AB
===