Re: Making RFC2119 key language easier to Protocol Readers

2013-01-05 03:13:25
On Sat, 5 Jan 2013, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:

Hi Mikael

Also what it means following things in it that is not RFC2119 language.

It will mean, you should understand me/english/ietf/procedure even if
I don't have to explain, and you need to understand English well even
if you are a great implementor or great programming language speaker.

The problem here is that I want them to pay back some of the money (or take back the equipment totally and give back all money) for breach of contract, when I discover that they haven't correctly (as in intention and interop) implemented the RFC they said they said they were compliant in supporting.

Ianal, but it feels that it should easier to do this if there are MUST and SHOULD in there and I asked them to document all deviations from these.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike(_at_)swm(_dot_)pp(_dot_)se