Re: Remote Participation Services

2013-02-11 21:06:38

"Keith" == Keith Moore <moore(_at_)network-heretics(_dot_)com> writes:
    Keith> Can we *please* discourage the habit of treating IETF WG
    Keith> meetings as one series of PowerPoint presentations after
    Keith> another?  This makes the meetings much less productive.

    Keith> The notion that there are supposed to be slides for each
    Keith> presentation, is IMO, a huge error.

It's not the slides that are the problem.
It's the "presentation" itself.

If we could, I would organize the rooms in circular style, but it doesn't
scale to several hundred people.

(If there are slides, we need to make sure that they are received early,
in a vendor-neutral archival happy format, and can be distributed in
advance.)

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works