Re: Nomcom off in the wilderness: Transport AD

2013-03-06 09:05:20
Hi Sam,

I think the Nomcom has made the right decision to bring the job requirement
discussion to the community.
The discussion about the evolution of the Transport Area had also been very
insightful to me.

I hope you provided your feedback to the Nomcom when they asked for it.

Ciao
Hannes