Re: Nomcom off in the wilderness: Transport AD

2013-03-09 12:59:43
On 3/9/13 1:46 PM, Benoit Claise wrote:
I'm really, really against turning this into an election-like process
just because one nomcom did a bad job (and I agree they did).

I've puzzled by this statement "nomcom did a bad job".
How could we, people outside of noncom, know that they did a bad job?
What we know is that it hasn't produced a AD that has been approved by the IAB. It's premature at the very minimum and imho probably inappropriate to start assigning blame.
They are the only ones who have all the information, all the variables in the equation. We don't. So I believe that, at this stage, we can't make that assertion.
Being a positive person, I (want to) trust them.

Regards, Benoit