Re: Nomcom off in the wilderness: Transport AD

2013-03-09 12:46:56
I'm really, really against turning this into an election-like process
just because one nomcom did a bad job (and I agree they did).

I've puzzled by this statement "nomcom did a bad job".
How could we, people outside of noncom, know that they did a bad job? They are the only ones who have all the information, all the variables in the equation. We don't. So I believe that, at this stage, we can't make that assertion.
Being a positive person, I (want to) trust them.

Regards, Benoit