Re: Diversity of IETF Leadership

2013-03-10 20:54:32
At 2:45 PM -0800 3/10/13, Melinda Shore wrote:

 And I'll go on record requesting that folks think
 pretty carefully before saying that including something
 other than white western guys means lowering standards.

I don't think anyone has suggested that. Rather, the concern regards how we get diversity in the I*. Increasing the pool (both in general and among those now under-represented) is one way that has been suggested.

--
Randall Gellens
       --Arthur C. Clarke