Re: Mentoring

2013-03-15 06:13:24
Hi Seiichi,
At 07:55 AM 3/14/2013, Seiichi Kawamura wrote:
I cannot belive that I'm seeing this thread on an IETF list.
I run a NOG, and we've been through this many times and we're alread
over it. Don't call them 'newbies'. Don't think that having the

Yes.

It's all about PEER involvement.

Agreed.

The attitude that the COMMUNITY has. Do you talk to your friends about IETF?
Are you proud of it? Will you encourage your friends to come? Does it make
sense to you? Is the community working towards a common goal?
Most importantly, are we listening? or are we justing pretending to.

Maybe I am listening but I do not really understand the person who is talking to me.

Quoting Metallica "and nothing else matters"

Yes. :-)

Regards,
S. Moonesamy