Re: Mentoring

2013-03-14 09:52:56

On Mar 14, 2013, at 8:49 AM, Scott Brim <swb(_at_)internet2(_dot_)edu> wrote:

On 03/14/13 08:23, Mary Barnes allegedly wrote:
One question I have is whether there isn't a list for newcomers to ask
questions that some of us can be on to help them before they get to
the meeting?

<like>

Yes, <like>

One thing that I suspect newcomers would also like a pointer to is
http://www.ietf.org/wg/chair-photos.html, and clarity on the use of the data
tracker to identify internet drafts in a working group. This might come down to
a newcomer's page (as opposed to a pointer to the slides from the newcomer's
tutorial) off the meeting page.