Re: [IETF] Re: IETF Diversity Question on Berlin Registration?

2013-04-29 16:01:47

On Apr 29, 2013, at 4:55 PM, Joe Abley <jabley(_at_)hopcount(_dot_)ca> wrote:

On 2013-04-29, at 16:49, Sam Hartman <hartmans-ietf(_at_)mit(_dot_)edu> wrote:

"Stewart" == Stewart Bryant <stbryant(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> writes:

  Stewart> Why would you disregard a statistical analysis? That seems
  Stewart> akin to disregarding the fundamentals of science and

Statistical analysis is only useful if it's going to tell you something
that matters for your decision criteria.

http://i.imgur.com/47D7zGq.png

Wow, that *was* useful, and has helped reinforce my belief that I chose the
right browser -- "Think of the children, don't use IE."

Couldn't resist: http://xkcd.com/552/

Joe

--
There were such things as dwarf gods. Dwarfs were not a naturally religious
species, but in a world where pit props could crack without warning and pockets