Re: A note about draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis

2013-05-02 14:22:27
On 5/2/2013 9:02 AM, S Moonesamy wrote:
If anyone has any objection I suggest raising it during the Last Call.

Given that you can be 100% confident that the issue will be raised during IETF LC, wouldn't it be better to hash it out in the WG (as we have attempted to do)? Or is the WG's position, "we have no intention of dealing with this unless we're forced to?"

I'm fully sympathetic with your collective desire to move the process forward, and finish your document. The problem is that as it stands the document contains a course of action that is not only bad on its face, but contrary to a basic architectural principle adopted 4 years ago in 5507.

Doug