Re: When to adopt a WG I-D

2013-05-29 14:51:16

On 5/29/2013 11:56 AM, Dave Crocker wrote:
On 5/29/2013 7:57 PM, Joe Touch wrote:

My premise is that when introducing people to a new game, it makes sense
to keep things simple and in one place p the TAO.

You can continue to disagree with that if you prefer.

I haven't disagreed with doing that.  I disagreed with saying that that
document contains everything they need to know.

Agreed, but if we have more to say, it would be useful to keep it in a single place - esp. given we have that vehicle for doing so.

Entirely different semantics to the two statements.

I think it's a dandy starting document.  But it's a really crappy 'last'
document.

Good reason to make it better, rather than fracturing that sort of info, though.

And by the way, the draft that's been put forward isn't just for
beginners...

Nor is the TAO, AFAICT, either.

Joe