Re: When to adopt a WG I-D

2013-05-29 13:57:56
On 5/29/2013 7:57 PM, Joe Touch wrote:

My premise is that when introducing people to a new game, it makes sense
to keep things simple and in one place p the TAO.

You can continue to disagree with that if you prefer.

I haven't disagreed with doing that. I disagreed with saying that that document contains everything they need to know.

Entirely different semantics to the two statements.

I think it's a dandy starting document. But it's a really crappy 'last' document.

And by the way, the draft that's been put forward isn't just for beginners...

d/

ps. The real consideration was whether to try to folk this draft into Working Group Guidelines and Procedures. I think that idea actually has some reasonable logic to it; but it doesn't have enough benefit to be worth the effort of opening up WGG&P a third time, for now.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking