Re: When to adopt a WG I-D

2013-05-28 10:22:58
In reading through the draft, particularly the section on questions for WG adoption of a draft, I did not see the questions I consider most pertinent: Does the WG think this is a reasonable (preferably good) basis for starting to work collectively on the deliverable?

(Apologies if it was there and I missed it.)

Another question many WGs have found useful is:
Are there enough people interested and willing to write and / or review the document?
This is not the same as WG support for the document.

Yours,
Joel

PS: The chairs opinion on the technical content of the document ought to be irrelevant as far as I can tell. On the other hand, detecting and raising concerns if the document is badly written is probably part of the chair's job.