When to adopt a WG I-D

2013-05-28 04:33:24
Hi,

Dave Crocker and I have this little draft [1] discussing the process and
considerations for creating formal working group drafts that are targeted for
publication.

We believe that this may help clarify some of the issues and concerns
associated with this part of the process. We are targeting this as
Informational (i.e. commentary on existing process, not new normative
definition of process) and would like your input.

What is not clear?
What have we got wrong?
How should we resolve the remaining editor notes?

Thanks,
Adrian
(per pro Dave)

[1] http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crocker-id-adoption-02.txt