Re: Content-free Last Call comments

2013-06-12 06:41:52
On Wed, 12 Jun 2013, Jari Arkko wrote:

But back to the topic. I, for one, would like to see responses on IETF last calls. It builds my confidence that we know enough about the topic to make an approval decision. Particularly when the input comes from people outside the working group. And I'd like to distinguish "everyone thinks this is fine" from "no one read the document".

Should people who supported the document within the WG LC generally avoid voicing support in the IETF LC discussion?

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike(_at_)swm(_dot_)pp(_dot_)se