Re: Content-free Last Call comments

2013-06-12 14:11:37
After reading some of the criticisms, I wonder if folks who think they've been disagreeing with me are going to get to the end of this message and say, "Oh, if that's all he's on about, who cares?" But *I* of course think there is an important issue in here. Anyway, back into the breach. David's message seems like a good launching point.