Re: Regarding call Chinese names

2013-07-11 07:15:11
Hi Mikael,

I will change informational to no-purpose, not require IETF to publish it.
what we do is just want to help people who would like to follow it.

I personally feel that this is maybe one of not easier part for western
people to do in today IETF.  and chinese's names sound maybe more diffcult
than other eastern languages.

Best regards,

-Hui