Re: Remote participants, newcomers, and tutorials (was: IETF87 Audio Streaming Info)

2013-07-27 23:11:55
I think it would be really helpful/useful if working groups could
provide short video overviews to help people understand the work.
This includes newcomers and also interested observers, who may include
implementers.

putting up yuotube/vimeo tutorials on the wg's technical space would be
a good thing for folk with spare time to do.  i am sure we could arrange
pointer space on the wg's web page.

Can that be accommodated, maybe at a future meeting?

in meeting time?  great ghu, please no!

randy