Re: Faraday cages...

2013-08-08 20:10:15
On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Keith Moore
<moore(_at_)network-heretics(_dot_)com>wrote:

Would being able to reliably know exactly who said everything that was
said in a WG meeting visibly improve the quality of our standards?   If the
answer is not a clear "yes" (and I don't think it is) then I suggest that
this topic is a distraction.

Keith

With this I heartily agree. I think there is nothing to see here which will
really make much difference, or cannot be solved in other ways after the
event anyway. The problem is not one which technology can solve, because
the problem isn't that kind of problem.