Re: Faraday cages...

2013-08-07 20:42:36
What we tried for our experiment was simple: you turn in your RFID card at the
end of the meeting, and it is randomly re-used for the next one, i.e., a new
number is assigned each meeting. Unfortunately, we only got a relatively small
fraction of RFID badges back, if I recall correctly, as people presumably
forgot to turn them in.

On Aug 7, 2013, at 1:28 PM, Ted Lemon <Ted(_dot_)Lemon(_at_)nominum(_dot_)com>