Re: [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-prismatic-reflections-00.txt]

2013-09-20 08:07:22
(2013/09/20 21:15), Jari Arkko wrote:
Josh, Stephen,

It is important to understand the limitations of technology in this
discussion. We can improve communications security, and in some
cases reduce the amount information communicated. But we cannot
help a situation where you are communicating with a party that
you cannot entirely trust with technology alone.

We can discourage people communicating with a party that are
under full control of USG, which is why using cloud services
should be discouraged, which is a technical issue.

                                                Masataka Ohta