Re: CHANGE THE JOB (was Re: NOMCOM - Time-Critical - Final Call for Nominations)

On 18/10/2013 08:26, Olafur Gudmundsson wrote:
      10) Cut the number of AD's fewer people fewer arguments

You really can't do that without dramatically cutting the number
of WGs. If we had 50 WGs we'd have fewer ADs, or their workloads
would be much less.

I'm of the opinion that we have too many working groups. However, it's
hard for IETF participants (in which I include ADs) to build the
discipline to close non-performing WGs, reject proposals from folks who
earnestly want to do work (sometimes quite interesting work) at the
IETF, etc.

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre