Re: Internet standardisation remains unilateral

2013-10-21 09:18:51
I'd say it is a pretty biased presentation. History of the Internet has an
impact… current situation is getting more balanced… you should count
continents, not individual countries from EU against all of US… most
international organisations work on some language… in most organisations people
need time and money to participate... and I don't see a lot of undue influence
from any direction in our current work.

This is not to say that we shouldn't work hard on making the IETF more diverse
and more geographically distributed, more easy for everyone to attend, lead by
a more diverse set of people - we should. But not because of this presentation.

Jari