Re: [IETF] [IETF] Re: Proposed IETF Anti-Harassment Policy

2013-10-21 11:33:26
Thanks for the excellent feedback so far.

I wanted to point out one thing in the continuing discussion. Despite the best
intentions and us being engineers and all, it may not actually be possible to
write a full spec that accurately defines what is and what is not harassing
behaviour. E.g. photography. I think Don had it right in the case that he
described, but it would have been hard to write that down before even hearing
about such a case.

Hence judgment needs to be applied by the ombudsperson & the rest of the IETF
management.

Jari