Re: [IETF] https at ietf.org

2013-12-08 11:57:36

Warren Kumari <warren(_at_)kumari(_dot_)net> wrote:
    > This will rewrite the "official" IETF Internet Draft URLs
    > (http://www.ietf.org/id/foo-42.txt) to the Tools
    > (http://tools.ietf.org/html/foo-42) or Datatracker
    > (http://datatracker.ietf.org/docs/foo) versions instead.

In particular, it means that I can click on any link that arrives, and get
the link that I like to read best, and is easiest to "save to pocket"
which is an offline/tablet happy document reader.  (used to be called
"readitlater.com")

sadly, the reader is missing speed-reader options to force the scroll, and
it also has no ability to markup... but it does work on an airplane and
at a desktop.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works