Re: [rtcweb] Matthew's Objections: was Re: Straw Poll on Video Codec Alternatives

2013-12-11 10:56:47
Matthew,

Since you have escalated this to the area directors after Magnus's replay,
I will leave them to respond to your main request, but I have two
corrections to factual mis-statements:

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 11:45 PM, Matthew Kaufman (SKYPE) <