Re: Policy of WG chairs in organising time for presentations and face2face discussions

2014-02-24 14:43:12
Hi Adrian,

On Monday, February 24, 2014, Adrian Farrel wrote:

Abdussalam could usefully clarify whether he means "limit the presentation
time
of an I-D" or "limit the time spent on an I-D".

Yes, I am worried about discussing first presented I-Ds among participants
in the meeting and it takes time of other later presented I-Ds.

 It happens that about 8 I-Ds are discussed within about 2 hours. So I
mostly mean time spent on an I-D while the control of the slot is handed to
who has booked the time and then thinking to limit time of presentation
only if the WG want more explanation to be continued.

Thanks for your comments,

AB