Re: A private club

2014-02-26 18:46:37
Hi Melinda,
At 14:51 26-02-2014, Melinda Shore wrote:
I was apparently involved in this offline whatever and have absolutely no idea what you're bothered by, or why. More clarity and less innuendo would be helpful.

In a message to Adrian Farrel and John Klensin I commented as follows:

  "I consider the matter as closed."

I am not bothered by that matter. I am okay with you sharing the private message I wrote (Cc to melinda(_dot_)shore(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com) with ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org if that is helpful.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy