Re: [eX-bulk] : Re: IETF working language

2014-03-12 12:22:41
On 9 Mar 2014, at 21:15, Arturo Servin wrote:

On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 1:53 PM, <l(_dot_)wood(_at_)surrey(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk>
wrote:

I'm more concerned with reading and writing.

And I more concerned about the lack of empathy that native English speakers
have regarding non-native.

Also, as a non-native speaker of English that has put a lot of effort to
learn a second language I found very insulting that I would need to be
assessed in my understanding and use of English to participate in the IETF.

Greetings Arturo,

I am sorry that you are insulted, please believe that many (most) of us here do not share these views.

        Christopher

Regards,
as

--