Re: Last Call: <draft-iab-2870bis-01.txt> (DNS Root Name Service Protocol and Deployment Requirements) to Best Current Practice

2014-05-29 16:26:27
and why not require anycast?  if your going to meddle in other companies
operations, be bold!

/bill
Neca eos omnes.  Deus suos agnoscet.

On 29May2014Thursday, at 14:13, Carlos M. Martinez