RE: IETF-91 Question - Hilton Hawaiian village construction and resort fee

2014-08-11 03:12:45
Define "all of our IETF meetings".

Regards,

Christer

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf [mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Bert Wijnen
(IETF)
Sent: 11 August 2014 10:40
To: Michael Richardson; IETF Discussion
Subject: Re: IETF-91 Question - Hilton Hawaiian village construction and resort
fee

I keep wondering why all of our IETF meetings need to be at sites where there
is construction work going on. Are we so cheap that we can only pay for
discounted hotels during construction ?????

Bert

On 10/08/14 05:21, Michael Richardson wrote:
John C Klensin <john-ietf(_at_)jck(_dot_)com> wrote:
     > Finally, has the IESG agreed to not schedule WG meetings for Friday?

and if, that's really the case... tell me know!!!  Because my flight
is $100 cheaper if I leave thursday night, and more importantly: about 5
hours shorter....

]     mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby
on rails    [